View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 11:30 PM   #222
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkat View Post
to clear up a few things, a) i meant the whole thing was a pipe dream, not just one of the things, and b) i don't doubt TNew could play the FS position, but I do wonder if he has the weight to sustain the physicality of the position. I think he'd be a good option at FS/SS in a nickel package against teams who use spread formations frequently, though.
Thanks for the clarification, man. I agree with your thinking on using him as a safety in nickel packages. That would probably mean that they would have added a few pieces to their secondary, which I am all in favor of.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote