View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 03:14 AM   #138
ReDirkulous Tyme

ReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
even if we lose the next 6 we are 26-17 which currently would be 6th in the west
that is 100% ok with me, if it gets Dirk fully healthy, and Roddy if Roddy is back by the 2nd week in February.

1. How important is home court in the playoffs, really, I mean look at our home/away records. (typed with a slightly sarcastic tone)

2. As long as we are 6th or higher with a month left in the season, and completely healthy, I have absolutely no doubt we can make a VERY deep playoff run, if the necessary trade acquisitions are made.

3. When are people going to realize that teams have 3-7 stretches, even when completely healthy. Championship teams have stretches like this. Look at the Lakers this season. THE REGULAR SEASON DOESN'T MATTER, as long as we are higher than 6th in the standings, and completely healthy with a month to go in the regular season. You can bookmark this post, tag it, whatever you want. Take it to the bank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Things in the mirror are closer than they appear.
ReDirkulous Tyme is offline   Reply With Quote