View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 10:25 AM   #203
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Yes, because that shot was COMPLETELY, 100% UNPROVOKED. RIGHT!? RIGHT!? Oh wait...

"Meds ain't cheap in this economy!"

"The rest of your post is nothing but classic Cadbane trolling - get over yourself, guy..."

What does that have to do with anything? You take shots at users you disagree with. Some of those users reply in the like...you're surprised? You think that people are just going to let you insult them without taking offense to it?

The example you provide above is, in and of itself, accurate. In that specific comment, there was some "provoking". In many more of your comments, there are not. Some simple digging could provide many instances where you throw crap around at people.

I don't have the time and I honestly don't care this much to go through and find specific examples. I can give you one, at least, though. This thread ring a bell? Let's see...I can live with "poorly defined opinions". You're just stating you disagree, albeit in a way that makes people dislike you. However, "You wonder why people treat you like a 12 year old kid", as you can see, besides being inaccurate, was entirely unprovoked. The best "insult" I had was to call you a troll. There was a reason I didn't reply, and trust me, I wanted to: I told myself exchanging petty taunts with some dude on the internet who cannot even hold a serious basketball debate without telling the other guy how retarded his opinion is. I was honestly giving my reasoning for the tag/post debate, even with some slight sympathy, and you're response is to call my opinions stupid. Not reply, telling me why they're stupid...just stupid.

So there you go. Make up some insult about how I'm a fat computer nerd who nobody likes (based on the overwhelming evidence that I have 6000+ posts on a message board...I have to be, right?!) or maybe just ignore it. Possibly isolate parts of it, pointing out how stupid I am or something. Or, reply to the thing as a whole, giving legitimate reasons to what I said...if you did that, I would actually have a little more respect for you. Cue the insult about how nobody respects me, so you don't care, or something of that ilk, but whatever. I made my point.

Last edited by tcat075; 01-14-2011 at 10:31 AM.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote