View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 11:54 AM   #8
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkman View Post
Very good article. When we signed Tyson and people were griping about that's all we got for the Dust chip. I was thinking, we got a solid backup center with size. And a decent expiring contract to move if he doesn't work out or a big deal comes along. I don't think the regular season had started before I had changed my mind completely and didn't want this guy going anywhere.
No kidding - I thought Chandler was pretty much trade bait until I saw him practice for Team USA. Even then, I didn't think he'd become the starter over Brendan Haywood...

Now? Well, now I think he's the only untouchable Mavs player not named "Dirk" - he's such a perfect compliment next to the Big German.

As long as Tyson Chandler stays on this team, Dirk's window remains open for the rest of his contract (and I'm pretty sure the extra money Nowitzki turned down so "the team could get better" is going to end up in Chandler's pocket...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 01-14-2011 at 11:56 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote