View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 11:03 PM   #27
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, Roddy is coming back. This isn't a Kyrie Irving mystery toe injury. We know exactly what happened, and we have substantial evidence that Maverick personnel have let slip that indicates he rebroke the toe, which explains the extra time in healing. I'm hoping the end of January, possibly lasting until the All-Star break. He will be back by then.

And yes Carlisle will play him. He's not that stupid, and he really doesn't have a choice. I don't think he'll disrupt the starting lineup unless Stevenson really fades, but Roddy will come off the bench and when he's on the floor, I'd expect a lot of the offense to be run through him, because while he may not be a true point guard, he's the most versatile offensive player on the Mavericks (pass, shoot, drive).
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote