View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 12:51 AM   #40
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

DJ's minutes need to come at the PG spot, jeez give Kidd some rest already.

Also, we just have no one that can create their own offense reliably or consistently. In a pinch we have Dirk and thats it, even with Caron we watched him settle too often for the J. Who knows what Roddy will do when he comes back but surely no one is relying on him to be a consistent source of offense.

The team just looks frustrated and DOWN. They have to make a move for someone who can be more than just a role player. As much as I think you have to have patience in these situations and all that, they will need to at least replace Carons production and just adding Roddy isn't going to cut it.

I'm worried about Dirks knee... Having knee problems myself (which I know has nothing to do with Dirk) I know that mine will never be back the way it was and I can't do the things I used to be able to do. The mind wants to and you feel like you should be able to, you have the desire to but your body just can't and doesn't react the same. I hope to god this isn't the case.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 01-16-2011 at 12:52 AM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote