View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 04:45 AM   #45
JHT

JHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylan View Post
Kidd and JET have been listless.
JET is at least still trying but he looks like a player who is pretty much done in this league as a real offensive threat.

Kidd... has looked like he cares less and less with every game and tonight he had more giveup in his eyes than any other player on the court. He's barely even trying out there... and even when he does he has nothing. His passes aren't even good. They've been mostly garbage for weeks now... off target, garbage.

A lot of the players on this team looked like they're starting to quit. Haywood quit long ago, Kidd is quitting, Stevenson looked lost and disinterested tonight... and apparently Dirk decided he didn't want to play anymore either.

I also don't think I've ever been this mad at Dirk. He's seen what this team went through without him, and even if he was playing terrible tonight at least he was back... and he got himself thrown out. I really think that second T was intentional, it was exactly what he wanted. I don't think he wanted to be out there and that's... almost unforgiveable (at least until the next time he scores 30). This team has never needed him more and Dirk bailed on them.

Last edited by JHT; 01-16-2011 at 04:45 AM.
JHT is offline   Reply With Quote