View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 10:41 PM   #51
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I'm not so sure about that. What he does is put the ball right on the guy cutting from behind the basket. He also puts the ball right into dirks sweetspot on the post. He hits cutters, he still handles the ball a ton in the half court. What he doesn't do is break down that defense himself and score.

He sure as hell needs to get that 3-point shot fixed but saying he's done in the halfcourt seems a stretch to me. Look at the difference in the looks everyone gets when jkiddo is in there versus jjb for example, night and day.

And sure you can say it's because jjb stinks, but that's not the point, he just doesn't make the passes that jkiddo does.
i mostly agree with this. someone said above (ericalubarsky?) that this team needs to rebound better and run more. everyone is energized by some easy transition buckets. if Kidd can start hitting on say 38-40% of his 3's again that would really open things up and we'd all be thinking much more highly of the guy. Kidd seems run down and way off but let's give it a few games with Dirk and Tyson back before we start ringing his death toll...
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote