View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 12:11 AM   #58
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Idk man, I get the frustration but I'm not seeing the same things as you as far as the passing goes. I think he's still passing fine it's just as I mentioned earlier, but it's the only threat right now when he has the ball. He can't get past his man even occasionally, they know this so they can slack off and crowd the floor up a bit so it's really hurting us that he isn't making them pay by knocking down shots. Maybe too late at this point, maybe not but needs to work harder on taking shots that aren't set up wide open looks. If he doesn't have his feet set then he doesn't seem to have much a chance. It damn sure doesn't look very comfortable, fluid or pretty.
Yes..he needs to take shots that he can make..and those are when his feet are set and he's open. That's why he needs more offense around him...he cannot dribble and pull up for a jumper, just cannot so live with it. But the team runs a hell of a lot better when he has the ball in his hand than it does with JJB OR Jet for that matter.

How did you like the way the pistons pressed jet and he retreated like a scared turtle. THAT's why he cannot play point.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote