View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 12:26 AM   #60
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
yeah Jet did

I'm kind of stubborn I guess, I don't think Kidd should settle for not being able to dust of the pull up J or a makeshift runner . I know his age kinda holds him back from penetration but if he posed a threat offensively otherwise especially pulling up in the lane then big guys would eventually step up and no doubt Kidd could then do what he does best and find the open guy. With Chandler, Marion , Mahinmi sometimes it's best to get something up on the rim or around it.
I think Kidd fears contact sometimes - he seems paranoid of getting injured (which is understandable at his age, since the next could be the last...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote