View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 12:38 AM   #65
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Prince looked to me like a better scorer than marion (lot better actuallly). I'm not so sure he's the guy either...I know it's really,really hard to keep your powder dry, but the wrong guy won't help enough. It will be enough just to get you close and that's pretty damn frustrating.
Definitely seems more potent offensively than Marion, probably because of his range and better handles. He's crafty around the bucket and midrange like Marion too. I think Prince can help but we have a lot of "helpers" right now around Dirk. They need to lighten his load(meant in all ways possible :-) )This is really becoming painfully obvious.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote