View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 03:00 AM   #76
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Definitely seems more potent offensively than Marion, probably because of his range and better handles. He's crafty around the bucket and midrange like Marion too. I think Prince can help but we have a lot of "helpers" right now around Dirk. They need to lighten his load(meant in all ways possible :-) )This is really becoming painfully obvious.
I think Prince and Marion are similar level offensive players, they just do it in completley different ways, I for one do not like Princes game much at all and think his defense is mainly off of past reputation just simply isn't that good. I would prefer Martin, Ellis, Jackson, Wallace, Harris, Billups all more than Prince, I just get the sense that he is a worse version than Butler, but im not sure he can play the baseline
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote