View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 04:00 AM   #67
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
I'm starting to wonder if Haywood wasn't sent to the Mavs by the powers that be just so that all the misguided Damp haters of years past can see what a contract whore actually looks like.

But I digress, because this was much too good a win (way to call it jthig) to waste the celebration on contention over an ex-Mav.

Good stuff from a lot of guys tonight, so I'll just say: 1) Huge bounce-back game from Kidd, 2) JET (the irrepressible optimist) clearly hearts Dirk, if his play since Dirk returned is any indication, and 3) If I'm Cuban I'm considering giving Sasha a contract for the rest of the year just on principle.
All NBA players are contract whores, and they should be. No reason to hate on that. I don't think either Damp or Haywood intentionally suck because they got paid. Haywood is butt hurt because he doesn't start, and Damp just didn't have the talent to be Dirk and Terry's backstop. Praise Jesus for Tyson Chandler.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote