View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 05:33 PM   #8
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
That's a pretty lame excuse for poor writing. It might pass for a casual forum post, but not for a legitimate article by an aspiring journalist.
Presuming the readers of your niche, single-team sports blog possess a certain level of knowledge and then relying on that knowledge in your articles is not "poor writing." Maybe he should never call Marion "Matrix," either? After all, a newspaper article would never do that. And it might confuse some people who don't follow the Mavs and stumbled upon the blog while googling for PerezHilton.

I'm not making "excuses." I didn't write the thing. I don't know what your problem is right now, but you should chill. You're making an ass of yourself by sticking with this absolutely absurd crticism.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote