View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 11:02 PM   #16
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I'm not even thinking about trades for small forwards anymore. Pavlovic and Peja should be able to provide decent enough contributions to compliment Marion AND allow him to go back to backup up at PF (which is a key).

I'm far, far more interested in backup PG right now.
I have to say that I'm a little fixated on JR Smith at the moment, but outside of that I'm right there with you.