View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 01:06 AM   #44
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Is there really anyone available that creates for himself better than Iggy?
Devin and Chauncey are extreme long-shots to be made available. KMartin is a fantasy. Prince is affordable but not a creator. Is Danny Granger even available? SJax and GWallace(less so)i'd say are about on par with Iggy in that regard.
But they aren't really much cheaper. Ramon Sessions is relatively cheap and gets to the hoop but he's not a guy you want playing more than 20 or so minutes per game. And he's pretty unremarkable in every other way other than getting to the basket.
I'm just struggling to figure out who will be made available that can create for himself better than an Iggy or SJax that doesn't cost a ton of money...
That's the rub, the options aren't great.
-Granger isn't going anywhere in the near future.
-They'd much rather have Prince over Jackson just for money aspects alone and they'd have control on what to do next.
-If Iggy is that great, they have to be sure he can be a "can't miss" like option for that price range.