View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 01:45 AM   #50
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Playing well leads you to think they'll look for more than savings? Salary dumps happen plenty of times.

A player like Sessions won't get them dramatically better right now and that kind of player won't get them a player back that can make them better right now, they are several years away. Reduce the payroll and get a pick or an exception to work on for the future.
Possibly. I think they may actually say he's been playing well, we're gonna need a little more. I think that's conceivable. Rip Hamilton being on the Pistons bench isn't helping his value. If he put together a stretch of good games... it probably still wouldn't but you get my point.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote