View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 11:22 PM   #13
mav4ever

mav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to all

Bernardos70
Quote:
It takes balls to open up online, even if it ultimately is a group of strangers.
you have that mixed up.

its ez online and harder in person.

watch this: me and my cousin touched wieners.

see, its easy online. i would have much more difficulty making that statement in person.

to the o.p.
just take it ez man. nothing is permanent. you just never know what cards life is going to deal you. it will not be the ones you expect more often than not.

Quote:
I come here to try to have fun and have something to do I guess, I am a loser I got that. What I did with all the threads was completley immature on my part and I would like to apologize, I was trying to kill time and did it in an immature manner
dont sweat it man. if you were an asshole in some thread or something, blow it off.

i cant speak for everyone else, but you could tell me to go get fucked and i would have no problem being your buddy 10 minutes later.

i can tell by reading some of your posts that you know a lot more about basketball than i do. i bet every single person here does.

take it ez bro, your a smart dude bball wise. i got your 6.