View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 07:25 PM   #14
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

There was another quote in there that I liked a lot. I'm sure some folks can relate. Just recently we were working for a customer and their systems were all screwed up. It took quite a few hours to get it fixed and the customer was upset that it took so long. Try as I might they just wouldn't listen to the reasoning behind it.

Long story short they fired us and went with someone else who came in and spent a little time tweaking something we had spent quite a bit of time fixing. Now this vendor will have a customer with a fine running system..

Quote:
My dad had told me the thing about doing it right is a lot of times you don’t get to complete the job.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote