View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 11:01 PM   #49
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
if someone did this to dirk and he hurt his elbow, i'm sure you'd all be singing a different tune
Did what exactly? Fouled him hard to prevent an And 1? Every NBA game isn't Blake Griffin's personal highlight reel resume builder. Im surprised this hasn't happened more or sooner. It's not like someone took his legs out or did a helicopter clothesline on him. Shoot, i've seen much worse in pick-up games on many an occasion. You wanna show people up and windmill dunk and such you've gotta be prepared to be taken down a notch. This ain't the Big 12. I like that Griffin plays hard and all out but he's got to learn to play smarter. An NBA season is not a sprint, it's a marathon. He needs to develop a face-up game. His go-to move can't always be that 360 spin move into the lane. Teams'll get wise. I wonder if we'll see more teams get physical with him and put a bigger guy on him from here on out. Props to Haywood. He helped set the tone for last night's win.

Last edited by mac222b; 01-26-2011 at 11:02 PM.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote