View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 09:58 AM   #9
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReDirkulous Tyme View Post
I presume you're joking, given how silly that comment was lol.

Peja is definitely the better catch and shoot player, probably from anywhere on the floor. However, with a man defending him, peja isn't even in dirk's stratosphere. Dirk has far superior handles, pull up jumper, and post game, in addition to being a superior defender (says more about Peja's D than Dirk's).

However, Peja is going to be an extremely valuable asset for this team. Like Donnie was saying, Peja draws a defender as soon as he walks in the building. His ability to space the floor will be invaluable come playoff time. Defensively, I think that the Mavs should be able to mask some of Peja's defensive deficiencies through the implementation of our zone

WE don't need a F-ing artist. We need a ball player! My Gosh

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote