View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 12:55 AM   #287
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Barea is a better "true PG" than JET (and that's not saying much). Assists are nice, but a lot of Terry's come from perimeter ball movement, not him taking the ball up the court and creating opportunities for his teammates like Kidd does. Essentially, he really doesn't rack up dishes any differently than Dirk - at least Barea can dive and dish (whenever he actually DECIDES to dish - don't get it twisted, I don't think Barea is a good PG either...)

Now that we have Peja as a warm body at the 3, I'd love to see this team make a strong push for someone like Billups or Harris to replace Butler's overall productivity (assuming Cuban doesn't have some under-the-table-cream-in-my-pants fantasy deal with Deron Williams to come here in 2012)... I think both Barea and Terry suck at backing up our 37-year-old future Hall of Famer and we're probably not going to make a deep playoff run unless we either find a better backup/future starting PG, or if Kidd can play 38+ minutes after the 82 game season is over (and none of you have smoked enough weed tonight to believe that is possible... have you?)
This team would be sick nasty with Roddy and Harris. I wonder if there's any chance of getting him back here. Probably not.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote