View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 01:09 PM   #83
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
To those who haven't seen in Booby the tools that a point guard needs, all I can say is that I don't know how you've missed them. But jthig hits it, and mavs777 somehow does as well even through his confused jumbling of arguments: what we haven't seen from Booby is him being a floor general; a methodical and patient facilitator of the offense. Maybe it's lack of experience that's keeping him from it. Maybe he just doesn't have it. But I guarantee you the Mavs haven't given up on trying to develop it. And here's the thing. Eventually - maybe not this season, but eventually - they're going to have put him out there and let him make his mistakes. Prioritizing a point guard acquisition in the offseason would only set that back, so unless they've decided by the summer that he's not up to it, I wouldn't look for them to go hard after a PG in the free agent market.
+

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote