View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 03:01 PM   #23
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
I see your point, but I think any superstar quality player would love to be the one who sticks it to the Superfriends...even one as selfish as Anthony. He's never been my favorite, but talent-wise he is exactly what we need. I wouldn't give up Roddy for a rental, but if he's willing to come here and make a run at a ring, I can't see how it would hurt. He gets Butler's minutes, so he doesn't upset anything in the rotation. Our bench would be killer, Jet would be wide open, Roddy would have room and time to grow.

Its a chance I'd be wiling to take, and an opportunity Melo would be leaping towards, if he was smart.
Yeah thing is tho, I don't think he is smart .

I want to win really bad, but Melo just doesn't do it for me. I'm afraid it tarnishes Dirks legacy if he were to win it all with Melo here. I would hate to win it all and then have every moron in the world saying "Well look Melo went and won Dallas a ring." A f-ing renta player that doesn't want to be here. I'd nearly rather expire Dirks window trying to win one where there is no question that he could have done it all along if he had legit *help* like Chandler. Ya know, pieces that fit around Dirk and people that want to be around our guys and with our team for years to come.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote