View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 12:25 AM   #728
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger View Post
Even in light of the Lakers' recent struggles I'd still take OKC over LA in a playoff series ten out of ten times. We beat them twice on the road this season and Dirk got his knee injury in the second of those two games, missed the entire 2nd half and we still won. The only loss against OKC this season came without Dirk and Caron and we still only lost by 4. It just seems that we match up very well with them.

Chandler's averaging 12.7 points and 15.3 rebounds in those three games and would probably have a field day against Krstic and Collison. Durant's been pretty good in those games as well, but Marion has proven that he can be effective defending him.

All things considered, I think we couldn't ask for a better opponent in the 2nd round and I'd be much more confident against them than LA or the Spurs. Not to mention that I'd love to avoid either the Spurs or the Lakers instead of having to face both of those two teams.
I agree, but don't forget Ibaka...
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote