View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 12:48 AM   #268
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Or he just had a bad game. Maybe the wrist was bothering him, maybe it wasn't. Who knows (except you, of course).

And speaking of cards nobody should ever play, the "You haven't played basketball and I have" card is near the top of the list.
Sorry, but it's NOT a "maybe it was or wasn't" situation. There is absolutely no question it was. I don't need Brendan Haywood to tell me if he's good at FTs or not, I can simply watch the game.

1. He was wearing a protective device.

2. He was tentative on his jumpshots.

3. He was moving it around after several plays.

4. He didn't slam the ball after an opponent made FT, which he always does.

It's really not a question.

Hmm...lets add all the above to the fact that he hurts his wrist two days ago and then shoots terribly? Christ, you don't have to be Sherlock F'ing Holmes here.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote