View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 01:29 PM   #46
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Nice to see Barea doing well. His three point shooting is what sticks out for me. He was absolutely terrible from the arc for the first two months of the season.
One of the things I noticed was how close the Sac defenders were sticking to our off the ball guys....Kidd, Jet, Dirk, created so much room for Barea to drive a hummer through. Even an integrating Peja out there, just the threat, keeps his defender on him, thus opening up driving pastures....I'm sure Boobs is licking his chops. Even on that half time buzzer beater by the Custodian, Kidd penetrated, because Peja's man would not leave him until Kidd got by, Cardinal's defender went to help on Kidd in the paint, boom, wide open. When you have homerun threats, it's going to open much more great looks.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote