View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 04:41 PM   #22
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCmasta View Post
I really can't get past Kidd and Nash being on the same team. Seems sort of redundant to me. Also, would either of them want to come off the bench or play without the ball in their hands?

I can see something like(Roddy, Stevenson, Butler etc are out assuming they're involved in some deal) :

Nash/Kidd/JJ
Kidd/Terry
Marion/Peja
Dirk/whatever
Chandler/Wood/Mahinmi

However it still doesn't sit right with me, would take a while to get used to it.
They'll be all right, they've done it before in PHX. I think it also takes pressure off the aging legs, I loved last night when JJ got hot, both as the playmaker and finisher, even though Kidd logged a lot of minutes, all of his 4th quarter minutes were on the wing and off the offensive ball, just straddling the 3 point stripe, spreadign the floor for JJ to create.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote