View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 10:22 AM   #258
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba...ory?id=6111931

Quote:
Caron Butler: 'Having no setbacks'

Dallas Mavericks forward Caron Butler, who suffered what was believed to be a season-ending knee injury on Jan. 1, said his rehab is going well and his goal is still to return to action in time for the NBA playoffs.

Butler, who had surgery after suffering a ruptured right patellar tendon Jan. 1 at Milwaukee, has been traveling with the Mavericks. He's been exercising in the water and was walking on the treadmill this week.

"I'm doing great. I'm healing up well," Butler told Galloway & Company on ESPN 103.3 FM in Dallas. "My target is still the playoffs. It's something that I'm totally capable of doing. ... I'm responding well and having no setbacks."

Butler, who hopes to start running and lifting weights next week and start activities on the basketball court in the next 3-4 weeks, hasn't suffered any setbacks.

At the time of the injury, Butler was the Mavs' third-leading scorer, averaging 15.0 points over 29 games. He also averaged 4.1 rebounds.

Peja Stojakovic has emerged as Butler's replacement in the starting lineup. The Mavericks have started four players at small forward since Butler suffered a season-ending knee injury on New Year's Day.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote