View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 02:12 PM   #107
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
How can you say Roddy will never be as good as Dirk is now? I mean how can you compare that? They are two completely different players in almost every aspect of the game. You don't know what Rod will become. No one will ever replace Dirk around here but come on, we just don't yet know what Rod will or won't be to this team and franchise tomorrow, for this years playoffs or down the road. I disagree completely with a trade for a rental who has zero interest in being here longterm or even the next 2 years.

What does 5 years have to do with this? You think Dirk has another 5 years of peak ball left? I imagine that as long as Dirk is here he will most likely be considered the "franchise player" regardless who else walks thru the door, but he doesn't have 5 years left at the level he has been on. I think most people know that having multiple franchise players on the roster is a really, really tough thing to do but you think Melo is even remotely interested in being a franchise player for Dallas? No one should.

There will be life here in Dallas A.D.! It will be up to Cuban and you have to believe that he will do everything he possibly can to keep this thing afloat...at all reasonable cost.
were you throwing cats while you screamed that in half - English gobblygook?
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote