View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 05:08 PM   #60
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
I don't see how anyone who watches Carmelo play can say he's overrated. I just don't see it. You can bring up any stat you want but if you watch this guy play the guy can score from ANYWHERE on the court. Whether he's a top 5 player or not I don't know but he sure is a top 5 talent. Carmelo can go on any team in the league and make them a contender. That's not overrated.
This is the reason hes overrated. Everyone talks about how good he is from all over the court but hes only really a threat from 15 feet in. His efg/ts on jumpers is worse than Lebrons by a ton. Melo cant shoot and hes never been able to. What he can do is post and get to the rim. The smartest thing to do guarding him would be to put a 4 on him and play 3 feet off of him.

Last edited by Five-ofan; 02-21-2011 at 05:27 PM.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote