View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 09:48 PM   #62
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Man Melo would burn any 4 you put on him. That would be the worst decision IMO. Can you imagine Dirk or KG having to stick him at mid range?

And let's factor in who Lebron plays with. He plays with Chris Bosh and Dwayne Wade. Melo plays with Billups and the inconsistent JR Smith. Unless you are referring to what Lebron did last season I don't see how you can compare the two.

And Melo can't shoot? He's not a great 3 point shooter but he has 3 point range. But that's not his game. His game is around the mid range and he dominates in that area. You won't find a better 3 in the league. I think he and Dirk compliment each other greatly. I think Dirk's game compliments just about any star in this league since he's such a accurate shooter.

But you say Melo is overrated because of the notion that he can score all over the floor? Are you saying he can't?
You are proving my point. Hes a bad shooter on midrange jumpers too. If hes past 15 feet, hes not a threat. Ask yourself why would a guy whos so good at getting to the rim and posting still shoots 45%? because he cant shoot.

I didnt mean everyone should put a 4 on him but an athletic 4 giving him room? Id take my chances
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote