View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 09:45 AM   #16
ReDirkulous Tyme

ReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Wtf are you talking about?

What's wrong with Mark Jackson? Is that a joke? Really? Really? Well, if you think Mark Jackson is a good commentator, that says a lot about you. Do you also fancy Reggie Miller?

Van Gundy is the best in the game. Spot on and candid. Hubie is dry and redundant, but pretty solid. McHale and Webber are pretty good when they're together (Webber deviates when he gets stuck with Kenny and Barkley). Brent Barry is very good too.

Mark Jackson, Reggie Miller, Steve Kerr, and Jon Berry are terrible.

And for the record, I'd love Melo on the Mavs. I'm simply refuting the notion that he's on the same level, or even perceived on the same level as Dirk,
because he's not.
Most of the time I agree with ya 100% cad, but I gotta say that I've always thought jon Barry was pretty spot on regarding the status of the mavs. I'm a fan of the barrys, wilbon, McHale, and Barkley (yes, he's a nut, but he really does know his shit.

With regards to the melo discussion, I think you could easily make an argument for or against melo in regards to him vs. Dirk, but I really think he does score the ball "easier" than maybe anyone in the league. I would say he is just an all-out better scorer than dirk, but he can't, and will never score with the same efficiency that dirk can, and does on a daily basis.

Don't get me wrong, I'm constantly incensed with rage at the fact that dirk gets absolutely NO street cred around the NBA for how good he truly is

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Things in the mirror are closer than they appear.
ReDirkulous Tyme is offline   Reply With Quote