View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 08:03 PM   #2304
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
IMO "Nice dream" and "High and Dry" are waaay better than anything on In Rainbows or King of Lambs. That in itself vaults The Bends higher for me.
I think Sulk, Just and the title song, The Bends, are worse than anything on In Rainbows or King of Limbs, but that's just my opinion...

To me, The Bends was kind of a bridge album between what Radiohead needed to do to get big, and what Radiohead decided to do after they got big (kinda like The Beatles' Rubber Soul) - some of the songs are great and some of them aren't, but it's still a good album.

Comparing Radiohead songs/albums is kinda like comparing orgasms - some are better than others, but they're all good...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-22-2011 at 08:08 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote