View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 03:53 PM   #38
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robillion View Post
I feel sorry for Utah fans.. big time.. and Denver. Makes you think about how great of an organization we have. No way the MFO would up and trade Dirk out of the blue like that. We dont have to worry about our start wanting to leave us.. (did any of us really? I didnt.)

I also dont think Utah or Denver got terribly bad deals.. but losing a star like both of these teams is a big hit to the fan base and momentum.
I dont feel sorry for Utah or Denver...especially the way their fans treat us...when we go to Salt Lake City, the fans boo the hell out of us.....and the Pepsi Center is just as bad

F'em...F' both of those cities.....oh and NY and MIA

Last edited by Mav Addict; 02-23-2011 at 05:11 PM.
Mav Addict is offline   Reply With Quote