View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 03:54 PM   #39
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robillion View Post
I feel sorry for Utah fans.. big time.. and Denver. Makes you think about how great of an organization we have. No way the MFO would up and trade Dirk out of the blue like that. We dont have to worry about our start wanting to leave us.. (did any of us really? I didnt.)

I also dont think Utah or Denver got terribly bad deals.. but losing a star like both of these teams is a big hit to the fan base and momentum.
I think Denver got the better end of the deal while Utah did get some nice picks (this years draft though is weak at the top which will hurt Utah), Denver got Wilson Chandler who i have felt for a bit he is quite underrated, Felton is ok, and Gallo though he plays no defense has potential to be a great scorer, Mosgov is raw but also with potential
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote