View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 05:38 PM   #1986
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Really wish we could have got Crash. Portland didn't give up all that much. It's not like what they got is significantly better than Butler + 1st + DoJo. Slightly, but not hugely. Seems like that's a steep drop off from allegedly requesting Roddy + Butler.
I think it had more to do with dedicating to the next couple years of his contract than what we'd have to give up...

If the Mavs FO isn't sold on him being a long-term solution for this team through the rest of Dirk's prime (understandable, considering his injury history), then why dedicate a bulk of your future assets to the guy, especially with all questions surrounding the new CBA?

Besides, we still need to re-sign Tyson Chandler...

(not that I wouldn't love to see Crash in a Mavs uni, but it's not my money...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-24-2011 at 05:39 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote