View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 07:10 PM   #49
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

If the answer is steven jackson...you may not know the question. Sure the mavs could use another guy who can create for themselves. I think roddy can? Looks like jjb can? Looks like Jet actually can with a pick...

I'm not seeing the same thing you are. I'm not seeing dirk scoring 30+ points to win. I'm not seeing dirk having to hit shot after shot down the clutch to win.

Do you not see someething (at least some little bit) different here?

It's too easy to just say grab that guy and you win a championship...if getting jackson blows up then what have you done..sure you can say "at least I tried" but trying doesn't get it.

This team needs to get their head right with ball. Haywood needs to come to play (check), jjb needs to not pound the ball (check), jkiddo/dirk need rest (check), tyson needs to not get hurt(check), peja needs to continue to light it up (check so far), roddy needs to get better defensively (unkown at the moment) and jet needs to keep looking for assists as much as he does his shot (check).

Now...they need to get their asses in gear and buckle down defensively... I'm not sure jackson can do that for this team... I would be interested to even hear Steiny-mo's take on the mavs offense since he's been in your camp as well for quite a while.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 02-24-2011 at 07:12 PM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote