View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 10:51 PM   #22
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post

Solutions for the following issues are still not in sight:
- Opponent Points in the Paint
- Opponent Offensive Rebounds
- Lose focus (even more) when leading big
First two are certainly concerns. The third one is a concern, but tonight I didn't really see that. 8-13 points is not a "big lead." 6-0, 8-0 runs are incredibly common in the NBA.

Personally, when I say I'm concerned about the Mavs giving up a "big lead," I mean a lead that's big enough that a run-of-the-mill NBA run by the opponent isn't going to make the game competitive again. Like when you're up 25 and suddenly it's a 4 point game. Being up by 10 or whatever is nothing in the NBA.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote