View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 09:24 PM   #39
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dirk had 31/13/2/1 with a +13 in 34 minutes?

But...according to 90% of the GDT he was lazy, didn't rebound, and his ft shooting is a serious concern.

Surely the boxscore is a misprint.
Please. I am prhaps Dirk's biggest fan in the world. But prety much all year he hasn't rebounded worth a damn. And even through the first quarter and and into the second quarter he still didn't rebound well.

He turned it on from that point on. Maybe he is conserving himself. Whatever. But we as Mav fans would just like him to not to appear "lazy" while going after boards. And he has appeared lazy for a lot of the season on the boards.

I am far from "liked" on this board by some. Hell, I am even on ignore by several posters. But quit taking one criticism in one part of the game and fighting with the entire board over it.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote