View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 03:20 PM   #410
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I can see reasons for them being on different recovery tracks...not to mean that caron is full of changey hopey...

- Roddy broke his foot twice...once after the first one...so that was a pretty big setback.
- Obviously he didn't heal all that quickly...he kept having setbacks.
- Kid who looks pretty frail to me.
versus.
One tough hombre who has had this before, knows how to rehab and isn't worried about another break or something kind of hard to find. He should be able to rehab as hard as he can go and be able to feel how it's doing...versus roddy who couldn't put any kind of stress on it because it might break yet again.

Oh end of season versus start of season as well. Roddy was trying to get healthy at the beginning to SEE if he could make a contribution. Caron knows he can if he just gets healthy and if he has a setback he has all off-season to deal with it.
I heard that Caron pushing his kneecap back into place probably reduced his injury significantly. If the kneecap had remained up in his thigh until a doctor could get to it, the swelling would have created a lot more muscle damage than he actually sustained.

Being a tough guy might have actually paid off in the long run...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote