View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 11:41 PM   #68
She_Growls
Golden Member

She_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to all

Okay, I'm convinced that RC doesn't like Roddy; not sure why, but I suspect it's b/c Roddy is a 'finesse' type player----like Dirty. =soft by some ppls definition, not mine. We all know RC loves scrub type players (that's why he loves JJB & JET no matter their performance on the floor). I'm done complaining about RC and why he doesn't play Roddy in the 4Q. It's hard to develop any player if he doesn't play sufficient amount of mins during a 48 min game and he's one of your starters... Go figure. I don't agree with how RC is handling Roddy and I wish the FO had traded him. Also another thing; I don't appreciate RC trying to change Roddy's beloved fan name to Rodrigue as a sign of maturity; what the hell is that really all about? A control freak---sounds familiar---can you say Avery Johnson.

Last edited by She_Growls; 03-07-2011 at 11:44 PM.
She_Growls is offline   Reply With Quote