View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 11:54 PM   #76
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
I thought you know that seeding and HCA often means sh*t in the big playoff picture.

Of any team in the league we should know that there are more important things than seeding.
Sometimes HCA helps, sometimes it doesn't - Dallas doesn't always take advantage of being at home, but other teams do.

I'd much rather play 4 games in San Antonio (who doesn't have much advantage against the Mavs due to geographical location) than in Los Angeles, against a team like the Lakers who thrive on their home court against any opponent.

Considering it's a 3-team race in the West between the Spurs, Mavs and Lakers, I'd say seeding matters.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote