View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 09:21 PM   #625
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

I smiled ear to ear after reading the article on Feliz today. I sure hope this kid puts in a full 100% effort in being a stud starter because, if he does, he will be very, very successful. He has all the tools to be an eventual Cy Young winner. I believe that to my core.

If you put a guy of that caliber next to Lewis and CJ for the next several years (and yes I understand that implies locking CJ up which I don't see as impossible) you have a heck of a rotation. If Webb turns out to be what he once was (likely impossible) and one of the young kids steps up and fills that #5 job as a solid #3/#4 you have a great rotation.

A lot of IFs, and Feliz likely struggles somewhat this year making the transition, but still. A lot to be excited about if you ask me...