View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 11:06 AM   #629
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Wilson
Lewis
Holland
Feliz
Harrison
with Kirkman and Hunter as the long guys

But what about Webb, and Bush? IF/When they are healthy?

I don't think Rhodes and Oliver have many years left in them -- gonna develop any of these guys into that role? Maybe Harrison -- I like his stuff better than Kirkman -- but I like Kirkman's command better.

Ogando or Lowe in the closer role? The other gets the 7th inning set-up role with O'Day, IMO.

Does this mean Feldman is essentially gone when he gets back?
Does Sheppers have a spot -- unless there is injury?
Tomko, plus the Japanese guy (my apologies I don't remember his name)

A very good problem for the Rangers this year. Lots of really good pitching, just not really a TORP (unless CJ takes over that role). (With this said, any of the top 7 could get the job done as a TORP as well as Webb if things were to go perfectly for them).

That is 15 names though not counting Tomko and the Japanese guy, and I don't think they can carry quite that many on the 25.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is online now   Reply With Quote