View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 12:36 AM   #77
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

I'm really disappointed with Chandler...after he played great defense on LA Chandler goes and slams the ball on the floor and the refs call a tech on Chandler...SMH

People need to get used to the way Stern's refs let team's play the Mavs because it's gonna get even worse in the playoffs and I'm not sure if I'll even watch.

It seems like teams are allowed to be physical with the Mavs but if the Mavs play physical back it's a foul and this has been going on since the 06 Finals.

As for Brewer is seems's like he's getting the Gerald Green treatment, I still wonder did the Mavs sign Brewer for the playoffs or did they sign him just so the Spurs couldn't get him.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote