View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 08:52 AM   #649
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I've never thought Borbon was better in CF than Hamilton.. not at all. Yes, Borbon covers a little bit more ground, but Hamilton's arm is significantly better. The idea of having Borbon in center has much more to do with Hamilton's tendency to get injured at that position... Management feels that the left field position is a place in which he's less likely to get injured.

With that being said, I thought Borbon did a solid job in CF last year. This spring, he has been garbage. And of course, as I type all of this, I see MKat's response..so, just read what he wrote.

Anyways, Borbon could be playing his way off of the major league roster. I wouldn't mind..perhaps it would open up a door for Davis to earn a spot.. but then you'd have 5 guys on the roster capable of playing 1st base...
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote