View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 11:06 PM   #9
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Yeah, I wouldn't mind too much if they did that.

My preference, though, would just be to ride it out the whole season and see if an opportunity opens up for him on the ML roster, so you can give him one last shot in a Ranger uniform.

I still think there's a decent chance that Young is traded before his 10/5 rights kick in (sometime in May I believe), which would be an opening for Davis.
Oh man that would be great to me... Absolute ideal scenario given our current situation? Trade Young for a closer so that Feliz can be in the rotation and open a spot for Davis with the Young trade. This helps you get a younger more talented 1B in here in Davis (in my opinion anyway). You improve the defense that much more and have Napoli play 1B/C/DH and Moreland play DH/1B/COF. I think Davis has turned the corner like Cruz did a few years back - I sure hope we don't let another stud 1B get away due to not having enough patience.

Last edited by Male30Dan; 03-18-2011 at 11:08 PM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote