View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 02:33 PM   #238
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Alright, what are you draft gurus thinking the Cowboys should do? I'm hearing a lot of talk about Tyron Smith at #9, which I suppose would be nice. I'm starting to favor a trade down, though, myself. Would be nice to end up with both a top-tier tackle and a top-tier DL prospect. I'm not convinced there is going to be a lot of difference between, say, a Tyron Smith and a Gabe Carimi, or a Cam Jordan and a JJ Watt.

And then there are times when I think that taking either one of the two WR's, Green and Jones, or Cam Newton might not be such a bad thing, assuming one of those players is still on the board at 9. Sounds like those are guys who could be serious difference makers down the line.

Whether the person will be in the Cowboys' range or not, do you guys have any pet cats? I'm getting intrigued by this Von Miller kid. I'm also thinking that Marcus Cannon may be a bit underrated at this point. That fat boy looks just right as a future Cowboys guard.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote