View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 03:27 PM   #240
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

I've thought since the end of the season that our first priority should be shoring up the O-Line. If we can get a young tackle to play opposite Free we're set at a crucial position for the next 4 or 5 years. Since then I’ve been reading and listening to quite a bit of draft coverage and realized how D-line heavy this class is. At this point I’d be happy with anybody that can play in the box.

As far as pet cats I'm not partial to any of the tackles. I'll leave that to the scouts. I don't like Solder but I'm indifferent when it comes to Smith, Carmini and Castanzo. Like I said I'll leave that to the people who have watched the tape. Smith is the most intriguing prospect though.

I love Darius and Fairly but don't think either will be available at 9. I'd take Peterson there but not Prince.

I'm not sure why you'd even consider a wideout unless you have questions about Dez's off the field issues. On the field he's a certified beast and Miles is Miles. I'd call that a position of strength.

if you draft Cam you may as well trade Romo because that would be cutting his legs out from under him.